Monday, April 14, 2014

Bridal Shower!

This past weekend, my friends and family got together and threw the most amazing Bridal Shower!  I had a great time celebrating with the girls!  From what I hear, this was a pretty big shower.  Let me walk you through the details!  (Some of the photos are Instagram photos so have filters applied - thanks Amanda for taking so many photos!) 

I was obviously not involved with the planning but in talking with the girls, we decided to do one shower rather than several different ones.  My mom and aunt took care of the food and they also held the shower at my aunts house.  There was so much amazing food!  My family took care of making some Korean cuisine - as well as some shower favorites just in case Korean food was a little too spicy for some of the attendees!  I ate a ton and we even had left overs!



The girls did an amazing job with decorating as well!  I loved the "Soon to be Mrs. Di Leo" banner!  The girls took a ton of photos of me & Rob and added them to the decor too. 

How perfect are the decorations?  They also gave us a hashtag for the shower!  So cute :) 


Of course food & games was followed by gifts.  I am so grateful for everything!  And I'm not complaining, but I had to have a glass of wine with gift opening - I am so uncomfortable being the center of attention!  My bridesmaids thought this was hilarious and of course - told me this is just the beginning:)
Mom helping out:)

A special thanks to my bridal party for putting the shower together - it was perfect!
 
The last post, I mentioned those cute polka dot gift bags - those were a little thank you for all the girls that helped out! 

I ordered some personalized stationary for each girl and stuffed them into those polka dot bags.  I have gone through this shop before on Etsy for a Christmas gift and went back because I loved the product! 


Again, thank you to all our friends and family involved - such a lovely shower!  And we are getting so close to the wedding!  We will continue to be busy meeting with vendors from here on out!  Everyone is telling me to stay calm :)  So I'm trying to enjoy it all as we go through the planning and get to the big day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment