Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Office - Work in Progress

Whenever I need to zone out and get creative I go to my office.  The office is the one room in the house where I keep all of my crafting goodies, books, pictures, and collectibles.  I spend time painting and blogging in here although it, as most of the house, is a work in progress.  I would love a bright & pretty hangout like this home office from Honey We're Home.  This office is so well put together and my inspiration for my office.  Look how bright, clean, and organized it is! 
http://honeywerehome.blogspot.com/2013/11/home-office-update-ikea-doksta-table.html

I'm working on turning the office into my own pretty retreat.  When you walk into the room my desk is on the left. I'd like to get some paintings and pictures up on the walls as soon as I can decide where to hang them.  I  think it would be nice to have a lounge chair in here as well. 

We purchased that shelving unit at Ikea.  It used to hold Rob's sports collectibles but those are now in the mancave so I used it for my books and more. 

A few of my paintings are hanging out on the floor for now, the blue one is not complete!

I like to keep a few personal items on my desk like a few photos of me and Rob.  I also have a Mickey Mouse collectible (a few more in the pictures below.  Rob and I got one on our first trip to Disney and have been collecting them ever since. 

Gotta have some colorful pens and markers!

I'll get photos up on the walls soon.  For now, they are sitting on the shelving unit.


Once we get a few things on the wall, I think I will feel better!  I am also considering making one of the walls an accent wall with some stripes or wallpaper - that is a few projects away though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment