Monday, July 7, 2014

Master Bedroom - Framed Photos

As you may know, we have been working to decorate our master bedroom.  We've recently added new lamps and curtains to the room which have been a big help, but we need more!  I'm trying to do as much as I can to complete the room without buying any furniture.  Since we still have some empty rooms in the house and recently booked our honeymoon, furniture for the master isn't a top priority.  However, we are in this room everyday so I needed to add some more decor.  One thing the room was missing was photos of us!  The newlyweds!  Easy right?  Yep, we just got our wedding photos back so I had a few black and whites printed  (of course, I have to keep it neutral).  Here are some close-ups up the photos.  We loved our photographer and the photos turned out great!



I found those awesome black and silver frames at Target!  There were a few spots where the silver paint had spilled over on the black part of the frame.  Nothing permanent marker couldn't handle.

The room is really starting to come together! 


I might add a few more accessories to the nightstands.  But we will hold off on further details in this room for the next few months.






2 comments:

  1. I love the soft touch added by the photos! Such a great addition and your master looks great! Congrats on everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eboni! We were excited to get up some wedding photos and I appreciate the comment!

      Delete